Holidays ad Hoc is a website that advertises Accommodations and Activities on behalf of Property Owners (Accommodations) and Suppliers (Activities) in a variety of currencies. It utilizes different online tools to allow Property Owners, Activity Suppliers and Travelers to communicate with each other and enter into rental agreements.
Responsible and owner of the Personal Information, processed through www.holidaysadhoc.com, is Immobiliare La Regina srl owner of the above-mentioned website.
Accommodations: any property listed on the Site and available at the following URL: www.holidaysadhoc.com/accommodations.
Activities: any activity listed on the Site and available at the following URL: www.holidaysadhoc.com/activities.
Activity Suppliers: people or organizations providing the Activities advertised through Holidays ad Hoc.
Property Owners: owners, people or organizations, of the Accommodations listed on Holidays ad Hoc.
Site: Holidays ad Hoc website, available at the following URL: www.holidaysadhoc.com and www.holidaysadhoc.it.
Personal Information: information relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of Holidays ad Hoc.
Travelers: people browsing the Site seeking for using any of the Services listed.
Users/Guests: anyone - Property Owners, Activity Suppliers and/or Travelers - using the Site or any of its connected websites (e.g. Facebook, Traveler’s Blog), requesting information, listing Accommodations and/or Activities.
Holidays ad Hoc (HaH) receives, stores and processes information made available by its Users when accessing or using its website. Examples of these possible interactions include when Users:
- fill in Accommodation and Activity forms;
- access or use the Site, such as to search for or list Accommodations/Activities, request bookings, pay for Listings or post comments or reviews on any external tool used by HaH (e.g. Facebook, Traveler’s blog);
- communicate with HaH team.
This information is processed by Holidays ad Hoc for the following general purposes:
- to enable Users to properly use the Site and benefit from the Services advertised;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site, HaH’s business, and its Users’ experience;
- to help create and maintain a trusted and safe environment on the Site;
- to send Users service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send Users periodical Newsletters with updates regarding Holidays ad Hoc Community; and
- to comply with legal obligations, resolve any disputes that HaH may have with any of its Users, and enforce its agreements with third parties.
By using the Site, Users consent that HaH, in its sole discretion, may review, scan, analyze, and store Personal Information, whether done manually or through automated means. However, in no situations, Holidays ad Hoc uses Personal Information for third party marketing messages.
Holidays ad Hoc may transfer, store, use and process information, including any Personal Information, to countries outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Laws may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where Users’ information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in may be different. In any case, all information obtained by Holidays ad Hoc is managed according to the Italian legislative decree number 196, 30 June 2003.
In general, Personal Information may be obtained and disclosed as follows.
1. When Travelers submit a request to the Property Owner for an Accommodation: in this case, first name, last name, email address and phone number (if provided) of the Travelers will become visible to HaH team and the Property Owner whom Travelers are requesting the property from.
2. When Property Owners submit a request to list an Accommodation: in this case, full name, country, city, email address, telephone number (if provided) and website (if provided) of the Property Owners, together with all the information related to the properties, will become visible to HaH team.
3. When Travelers submit a request to the Activity Supplier for an Activity: in this case, first name, last name, email address and telephone number (if provided) of the Travelers will become visible to HaH team and the Activity Supplier whom Travelers are requesting the activity from. 4. When Activity Suppliers submit a request to list an Activity: in this case, full name, country, city, email address, telephone number (if provided) and website (if provided) of the Activity Supplier, together with all the information related to the activity, will become visible to HaH team.
5. If Travelers choose to provide a review or a “Traveler story” on any of the Services provided, either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Social Networks (e.g. Facebook) or through HaH Traveler’s Blog, such review may become public.
It should, also be noted that Holidays ad Hoc may engage third party companies and individuals, who may be located outside of the EEA, to provide specific services. In this case, Users’ Personal Information will also be provided to these third parties for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide the requested services.
Through the above email address, Users may also request - at any time and for any reason - the erasure of their Personal Information. There is no charge for making such a request.
Last release: June 01, 2015
We are a Community of like-minded, passionate and socially conscious travelers and hosts, who believe in the potential to harness the rapid growth of the tourism industry into a vehicle of local development.
We are a communication platform that selects and offers Accommodations and Activities, owned and run by local people or local companies. Whether you are looking for a “place to stay” (apartment, B&B, villa, etc.) or a “thing to do” in your holiday destination we connect you to local hosts and activity providers without charging any fee at reservation.
Our mission is to:
- be a valuable platform where people can share information about traveling, travel destinations and travel experiences;
- connect Travelers to local Hosts, without charging any fee;
- give space and visibility to tourist professionals and small enterprises;
- help Hosts increase their Guests’ travel experience.
Traveling is becoming increasingly popular and more accessible in today’s globalized society. Experiencing new cultures, meeting different people, and exploring new places is now a part of our everyday consciousness.
We believe that the growing tourism industry should participate in and promote the development and innovation of local economies while contributing to the overall goal of increasing cultural understanding in the global consciousness.